The moment we receive your communication via e-mail or phone call, a service ticket is created and is dispatched to one of our expert technicians who will then support you remotely – or make an on-site visit as needed. We are built to handle most IT issues via remote support. This makes your computer screen more accessible to us while we are in communication by phone.
S6 Technologies prides itself on our team’s quick response time once a support request is received. For urgent and emergency IT issues, please call directly or specify issues in your email for quicker support.
Get the IT coverage you deserve.
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT BEST FITS YOUR IT NEEDS & FIND THE SUPPORT YOU NEED IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.
E-MAIL FORMAT TO GET YOU SUPPORT QUICKER
- In the subject line, describe in a few words the issues you are having with your technology, i.e. “Cannot print”, “Cannot connect to website”, “Headset is malfunctioning”.
- In the body of the email, give us more details about your issue as well as the troubleshooting steps already taken.
- Choose the Importance of the email – this allows us to determine the priority of the ticket.
- Click on Send to send your email to support – Shortly after, you will receive an email from our support team letting you know we have your issue and a ticket has been created.
REACHING S6 TECHNOLOGIES
- If you lose internet connection, your voice system is down or for any other tech issues, do not hesitate to call us directly.
- A team member will respond to you in real-time, every time.
- Regular business hours M-F 8am to 5pm.
- Reliable 24/7 support – for support after hours:
- Call S6 Technologies main voice line
- Leave us a message describing your IT issue.
- Brief description
- Best number to reach you
- One of our on-call technicians will respond promptly.
- After hour rates will apply